The higher the carbon content, the higher the hardness and the higher the strength, but the lower the plasticity. The primary means that the mechanical properties depend on the carbon content of the steel, and steel, which usually does not add a lot of alloying elements, is sometimes called carbon steel or carbon steel. Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron-carbon alloy containing less than 2% carbon.
Carbon steel stamping elbow use: connect two pipes with the same nominal diameter to make the pipeline turn 90 degrees.
Standards: ISO, DIN, SMS, 3A
Applicable temperature: -20~232°C
Housing data: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
Applicable medium: gas, liquid, steam
Commodity parameters: commodity technical specifications and quality control: feeding - physicochemical - blanking - hot forging - heat treatment - inspection - gold processing - product inspection - identification - product inspection - identification - packaging typing - shipping
Commodity quality: conforms to the export and national standards for the implementation of commodity high-pressure pipe fittings.
Carbon steel elbow raw material classification:
According to the use, carbon steel can be divided into three types: carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and free cutting structural steel. Carbon structural steel can be divided into two types: structural steel and machine-made structural steel. According to the carbon content, carbon steel can be divided into low carbon steel (ΩC≤0.25%), medium carbon steel (ΩC0.25%-0.6%) and high carbon steel (ΩC>0.6%). Carbon steel is divided into ordinary carbon steel (high in phosphorus and sulfur), high-quality carbon steel (low in phosphorus and sulfur) and high-grade steel (low in phosphorus and sulfur). The higher the hardness, the higher the strength, but the lower the plasticity.
1. Carbon steel elbows are classified according to carbon content
1. According to the mass percentage of carbon: low carbon steel (C: ≤0.25%) medium carbon steel (C: 0.25% ≤ C ≤ 0.6%) high carbon steel (C: >0.6%) The higher the carbon content, the hardness The greater the strength, but the plasticity decreases.
2, according to the quality of steel (primarily impurity sulfur, phosphorus content): usually carbon steel (S ≤ 0.055%, P ≤ 0.045%) high quality carbon steel (S ≤ 0.040%, P ≤ 0.040%) high-quality Carbon steel (S ≤ 0.030%, P ≤ 0.035%).
3, according to the use of: carbon structural steel: primary for bridges, ships, building components, machine parts and so on.
Carbon tool steel: primary for tools, molds, gauges, etc.
2. Carbon steel elbow according to the trademark and use classification of carbon steel
1. Normal carbon structural steel: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q255, Q275, etc. The numbers indicate the minimum yield strength. Q195, Q215 and Q235 have good plasticity and can be rolled into steel plates, steel bars and steel pipes. Q255, Q275 can be rolled steel, steel and so on.
2. High-quality carbon structural steel: The steel number is indicated by the uniform mass of carbon. Such as 20#, 45# and so on. 20# indicates that C: 0.20% (20 parts per million). Use: Firstly used to make various machine parts
3. Carbon tool steel: The steel number is expressed in terms of the uniform mass of carbon, and is preceded by T. Such as T9, T12 and so on. T9 indicates C: 0.9% (9 parts per thousand). Use: Firstly used to make various tools, measuring tools, molds, etc.
4. Cast steel: The cast steel trademark is ZG in front of the number, and the number represents the uniform mass fraction in steel (in 10,000 points). Such as ZG25, indicating C: 0.25%. Use: Firstly used to make parts that are intricately shaped and require a certain degree of strength, plasticity and durability, such as gears, couplings, etc.
The use and equipment of carbon steel elbows: Carbon steel elbows are used for the connection of pipeline bends. Connect two pipes with the same nominal diameter to make the pipeline turn at the point of view. Carbon steel elbow can be said to cover all rows of the country. The use of various industries, from small families to companies. Each carbon steel elbow has its own interests and uses, warmly welcome new and old friends to come to buy.
Carbon steel elbow is a commonly used pipe fitting for pipe joints. It is used for the connection of pipe bends. Other titles: 90 degree elbow, right angle bend, love and bend.
Carbon steel elbows can be loved by shopping malls and constantly replace some traditional anti-wear materials. The fundamental reason lies in its excellent product quality, as well as in the traditional anti-wear data. In order to obtain the conditions of the upstream elbow device, the function of the inner cone flowmeter Influencing and the required minimum straight pipe length, using the computational fluid dynamics numerical simulation, the simulation of the upstream single 90° elbow was carried out on the inner cone flowmeter with a diameter of 100 mm and an equivalent diameter ratio of 0.45/0.65/0.85. Simulation The medium is normal temperature water, and the Reynolds number scale is 0.498×105～4.98×105. The research scheme is divided into two categories: baseline and upstream single 90° elbow. A total of 15 groups are used. The relative error of the uniform outflow coefficient and the additional uncertainty are used as the device conditions. The primary evaluation standard gives the length of the straight pipe section of the upstream 90° elbow and compares it with the foreign research conclusions.